About Myself


 Hello Everyone,
    My name is Kayla Grady, I am currently a freshmen here at GGC (Georgia Gwinnett College). Where I am from is Chicago, IL but I moved to Georgia 5 years ago and it's been good so far. Georgia is actually fun to me. I am going to major in Pre- Elementary. What got me to interested in this subject was that I love teaching kids. The reason why I want to major in Pre- Elementary is because I love kids and I want to become the best teacher for the kids that I'm going to tech after I graduate college. What I like to do when I'm not at school is I love to draw, listen to music, cook, braid hair, and watch YouTube videos. The sports that I like to play are basketball, I like to run track, and play flag football. Only thing that I'm nervous about is stressing about online school and trying to turn my homework in on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

George Edwin Taylor

Lacrosse was the first sport played in America

Music